Pierre Ollivier was facilitator of roundtable n° 1 : « Wealth of intangible assets revealed by the digital economy. » at the 7th National Intangible Assets Day (Journée Nationale des Actifs Immatériels or JNAI in French) organized by Observatoire de l’Immatériel on 5 October 2017 in the offices of Bpifrance (6/8, bvd Haussmann, Paris).
The roundtable guests included :
- Pierre-Henri Deballon, joint founder and CEO of Weezevent
- Baptiste Domingues, joint founder of OpenClassrooms
- Vincent Lorphelin, founder of Venture Patents and joint chairman of the Iconomie institute
- Guilhem Miranda, founder of FlyOverGreen
The 7th JNAI chose as its yearly theme : « Intangible assets, an economical and political renaissance ». This seventh edition focused on three challenges :
- First, prove that intangible assets are indeed a renewable energy shared by all stakeholders, and that they gradually shape executive management’s decisions as well as public policies.
- Second, multiply the angles of analysis over intangible assets, and gather for this goal individual decision makers coming not only from the entrepreneurial world but also from other horizons.
- Last, raise each participant’s awareness of the span of all intangible assets he/she owns (and can be proud of). This while adopting a consciously optimistic, open-minded and inspiring tone for each entrepreneur and discoverer attending the event
This yearly conference was also a festive opportunity since we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the “Observatoire de l’Immatériel !”